We have teamed up with an experienced colleague who has spent all her life in the superyacht industry serving as Chief Stewardess on many large yachts all over the world. You will need to complete the full package of STCW basic safety qualifications before you can work onboard a superyacht, these can be done before or after your interior course.
The full 5 day package costs £595 and includes:
- Overview of job description
- Department heads and management
- High level of service skills
- Wine knowledge
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Barista training
- Attention to detail and the art of being tidy
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- How to stow a boat to go to sea
- Communication and teamwork
- What is provisioning and how to do it
- Brand awareness (know how to spot and care for valuable items)
- Wardrobe management
- Life as a crew member
- Paperwork and IT preparation
- Uniform management
- Inventory creation
- Advice for the future
There is also an option for bespoke 1:1 training at £150 per day to include selected elements of the 5 day course.
The interior crew training is not conducted at our premises but at a hotel in Devon, full details can be given on application.